SHIROABHYANGA – Ayurvedic oil massage of the head and shoulder girdle
Massage of the head, shoulder girdle, neck and upper back. Made with hot sesame oil. Ayurveda says that the head is the most important energy center in the whole body. Shiro means head, abhyanga means anointing.
The therapist focuses on on the massage of specific points called marma in Sanskrit in order to improve health.
Benefits of Shiroabhyanga massage:
- massage allows you to release accumulated tension and calm your mind.
- improves concentration and brings peace of mind,
- has a healing effect on headaches, migraines,
- can reduce the problem of hair loss (thanks to the improvement of blood circulation in the scalp, it strengthens the hair bulbs),
- reduces sleep disorders and insomnia, improves concentration.