VISCERAL THERAPY – OLD SLAVIC ABDOMINAL MASSAGE
For people who are struggling with abdominal organs pains (stomach, pancreas, intestines), we have prepared a special offer. We invite you for a manual, therapeutic abdominal massage based on visceral therapy Old Slavic visceral therapy is a heritage of folk medicine. Belly massage techniques are based on knowledge passed down from generation to generation, supplemented by modern science in the field of anatomy and physiology.
Old Slavic Abdominal Massage is used as a prophylaxis of diseases of internal abdominal organs. Supports the work of the gastrointestinal, urogenital, respiratory and circulatory systems. In addition, loosening the abdominal structures has a positive effect on the condition of the spine.
Benefits of using Old Slavic abdominal massage in Krakow’s Studio Jurimo:
- mprovement of stomach,
- pancreas and gallbladder work,
- improvement of digestion,
- intestinal peristalsis,
- helps in removing fecal stones from the large intestine,
- improving the work of the kidneys,
- bladder and genitals,
- detoxifies the body and prevents pathologies,
- among others kidney stones and gallbladder,
- irritable bowel syndrome.
Who are our services primarily targeted at?
- among others,
- from: chronic constipation, kidney problems and other diseases of the abdominal organs, wanting to improve the functioning of their body, people using the cleansing treatment.