Native therapy. ear candling
– Gently removes excess of ear wax
– Reduces noise and “ringing” in the ears
– Locally activates lymph and lymphatic processes
– Regulates the pressure within the ears and sinuses
– Effectively helps in rhinitis (runny nose)
– Relieves in headaches, including migraine
– It soothes and relaxes in the case of irritability and stress
– Reduces inflammation and irritation of the ear and sinuses
Ear candling ritual has its roots in ancient Egypt and Atlantis, and its primary forms (conching) were used by the Aztecs and Mayans. Ear candling method reached to Poland from the Hopi Indians, inhabitants of Arizona. The treatment consists of inserting the burning candle (in the shape of tube) into the ear. It’s handmade according to traditional Indian recipes. By creating a vacuum in the ear canal, so-called chimney effect is formed. In the middle ear and sinuses, ear candling leads to equalize the pressure. The essential oils, enriched with herbal extracts contained in the candle are released, which promotes regeneration of areas with inflammation. In addition, the candle, during the burning, producing vacuum which pulls out excess of ear wax and other contaminants. Ear candling also emits heat, which regulates peripheral blood pressure, strengthening the immune system at the same time.
Our massage and relaxation offers ear candling professional treatments performed by qualified personnel only original herbal Hopi candles with relaxing music, colors and aromas of individually tailored to the customer.
Price: 40min / 59PLN